• Back to main FAQs

    Am I Entitled To Access My Child's Records (School, Medical, etc) in a Minnesota Divorce or Minnesota Custody Case?
    Regardless of which parent has custody, both parents have a right to access and to receive copies of school, medical, dental, religious training and other important records and information about the minor children.

    Minnesota Statute section 518.17, Subdivision 3(b).